- It frees from tension and stagnation;
- It stimulates work of head nervous cells;
- It releases pain of head;
- It stimulates blood circulation in head;
- It relaxes and lends new strength.
Head acupressure affects the flow of energy passing through upper and lower lines of your head and concentrates on so called nerve-centre which forms during long brainwork. This massage releases migraine pains and eases tension. New working day can be pleasant surprise for you.
Duration 30 min | Price €20.00